Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas...sorta.

Couldn't sleep.. I haven't seen 'him' tonight, but, I can't get 'him' out of my mind..
I think I'm getting to that point where I don't even need to see 'him' to be terrorized, like people who see a horror movie one too many times and hear a noise and are instantly startled.
It's horrible...

I mentioned in a comment how electronics seem to be effected by 'him'.. It may be unrelated, but the Christmas lights around the side of the house where my room is have all gone dead. The same with the lights on the fence that split my neighbor's house from mine - one of those tall wooden privacy fences. They're his lights, but, I just found it awkward that both of our sets have gone out.
It's not snow or anything. We don't get snow in Florida. There hasn't been any rain in my area this week either. We just put them up last Monday, too...

Billy suggested putting the shutters down and putting a piece of cardboard over the window, just so if 'he' does come back, I wont see 'him' stalking around. 'He' hasn't done anything aggressive yet... Just scare the piss out of me.

Jim - the friend of mine who thought it was just a peeping tom - says he has seen all of Marble Hornets that's been released, and that it seems my situation is similar, in the fact that I haven't been attacked (he made sure to add a yet after that. Gee, thanks, Jim.) but I have been stalked and had my electronics messed with.

I don't know what I'm going to do... I may watch the Marble Hornets videos, or continue to read up on that unfiction site. Seems to be a big game to them... I understand, I mean.. this Marble Hornets thing is a work of fiction and all.. But, it upsets me, knowing I'm living through this sort of stuff, and people are making games and stories on a similar subject.

Any way... I'm going to try to get some sleep. I have five-year-olds and grandparents to entertain tomorrow. They're expecting me to make dessert too, so, I'll need my sleep. Don't want to confuse baking powder for baking soda again, or the salt for sugar. I've done it before...

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.

4 comments:

  1. Huh.... That's odd... You seen to have to traces of if anger or sadness. Which is strange for hunted ones like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if He is after you... well, thEn there's no hope left. do you think you Can make it tO the gun store and buy a nice high powered rifle? it May bE your only chance.
    Start running

    ReplyDelete
  3. Research suggests that conventional weaponry would do little against 'him', unless it happens to be someone dressed up as the guy as a prank.

    Personally, I've always wondered if some of the more faith-based things could ward him off. Perhaps the old voodoo trick of leaving brick powder at the entrances of your house to keep enemies out?

    Some people suggest an aversion to water for him. Do not believe them.

    ReplyDelete