Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back from the day with the girls.
Was great to just be able to relax.
Got my nails done, highlights in my hair, and blew all the money on that Victoria's Secret giftcard.
I won't say what's on my mind...don't want to jinx it, but I'm sure you guys know what I'm thinking.

As for all the code things. Billy looked the stuff up and found a hex decoder program thing. Said that if those four pieces came from a bunch of hex code, they may just be hex.

He said he got two results. Once going across from the top, once going down row one, then down row two. He got these as his results :
across - 72 6d 20 6f - rm o
down - 72 20 6d 6f - r mo


He said that he'll look through the other papers and see if this is mentioned in one. He remembers one that had those three letters in it somewhere, but doesn't know what they mean off the top of his head.

As for me, I'm going to go back out. Mom and Dad want to go see Avatar and they're bring me along.

I'll be back later :)

3 comments:

  1. Can you ask Billy if RMO stands for anything significant in his sisters life? Maybe a school, or somewhere she visited a lot - possibly a park or a forest.

    I'd also, if you could, try and get some more information from him on the circumstances of her death - is he sure it was suicide, and was her body ever found?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar's a good movie, and by the looks of it, you need to relax for a while. I'm here to help, so I'll go do a little research on that RMO you guys found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discarded the hex code for those things because it seemed too random. Maybe I shouldn't have.

    ReplyDelete