Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I decided. I'm going tomorrow morning.
I'm taking a friend with me. Told Christina I didn't want her coming. Not this time.
I don't expect to be there long, but, just incase, I'll post before I leave. If I don't post again in a two hour time frame, someone tell Christina to go to the place I mention in the post (just incase she misses this or forgets it.) and look for my truck. If it's not there, or there's any signs of problems, make sure she DOES NOT GO LOOKING FOR ME.

I will try to post pictures directly from the spot to the blog - they have this option to email pictures directly to the blog for posting that I'll test later.

I'm going to go prepare what I'll need for tomorrow.

Good night.

4 comments:

  1. May I suggest something? Take your cell phone, and get out of there when you hear a child's voice or fog rolls in. Also remember exactly the way you came in. If you cell phone spazzes out, get out of there. These are all signs of the Slender Man, in case you didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck mate, youre gonna need it. "The secret place" probably is where he hides, hence the "it" in "Y SECRET PLACE ITS HIDING" which is probably refering to slendy-bendy.

    -Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. tom the secret place is referng to his sister, read the post before this one.
    good luck, be careful and as torlex says take yor phone and look for the signs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You missunderstood me. I meant that he is hiding in her sisters "secret palce"
    -Tom

    ReplyDelete