Friday, January 1, 2010

Billy is fine, now.. Or atleast has calmed down.
His mom was wondering what the hell had him so upset. I told her - for the sake of not making him seem insane - that I think his girlfriend just left him. She said she didn't know he had one, but that he was a private person when it came to romance.

When I got to his place, I basically just held him. Not sure what to do other than that. I mean.. How do you keep a guy who's going through all of this from snapping?

It ended up working, though.. He stopped sobbing and really calmed down. Right now, he's in the bathroom cleaning up. Looked like a total mess. Don't think he had even gotten dressed before reading today's posts.

He's still coughing like crazy though. Says he's taken Delsym to help with it, but it's not doing much.

'He' didn't follow me when I left my house. I don't know if I just didn't see 'him', or if he's gone to stalking around somewhere else.

Joe says another pet was murdered last night, following that same ritualistic style that he retired from the force to get away from.. Billy says the address matches Jeff's..

We have to find a way to stop this soon...Billy can't take much more, and I know I can't... And now Jeff? Joe too?

1 comment:

  1. You need to get the cd as soon as possible. I looks like hes almost ready to kill.
    -Tom

    ReplyDelete